Press the image and visit the site
Brescialat S.P.A. produces Italian Cheese. The Italian Cheese is the product
gained from the coagulation of present caseins in the milk ones (curdled). The
Italian Cheese is fruit of one of the most ancient alimentary technologies that
the conservation of a highly perishable product like the milk ones allows. A
series of practical to which subordinate comes (es.:
system of salinas and aged cheese),
render the Italian stable Cheese in the time.
From an only raw materials as “the milk ones” it is possible to obtain hundred of various types of Italian Cheese.
Based on the fat person content the Italian Cheese can be differentiated:
- Italian Cheese prepares to you with latte entire;
- Italian Cheese light;
- Italian Cheese lean.
Based on the consistency, than, in correlation with the water content is tightened, is distinguished:
- Italian Cheese to paste motivatings force;
- Italian Cheese to semihard paste;
- Italian Cheese to hard paste.
Based on the technology and, in particular, to the temperature of working of the curd it is defined:
- Italian Cheese to raw paste;
- Italian Cheese to semicooked paste;
- Italian Cheese to cooked paste.
Italian Cheese to spun paste, it characterizes you from a spinning of the curd in warm water, can represent a group to himself.
Based on the period of aged cheese, the Italian Cheese can be subdivided in:
- Italian fresh Cheese
- Italian aged Cheese to short maturation;
- Italian aged Cheese to medium maturation;
- Italian aged Cheese to slow maturation.
Il Italian Cheese to table: many prescriptions with the cheeses that space from appetizers to first, from the second ones to cakies, without to forget pizze, contours and salade.
Dairy Company - Italian Dairy Company - Italian Food - Italian Cheese